Poly Threaded Nut and Tail 25mm x 3/4" BSP Guyco
Guyco Nut and Tails are used with flexible hose to provide a FI BSPT threaded fitting so that the hose can be connected to a valve, another fitting or even a pump.
They are Australian designed and manufactured for Australian conditions and are commonly applied to marine, horticultural, agricultural, plumbing and irrigation of non-volatile fluids, where a cost effective long life fitting is required.
They come complete with replaceable NBR sealing washers and precision heavy duty BSPT threads to reduce the potential of spiral leakage.
They are manufactured from materials suitable for use with potable water which are a strong, durable construction in Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon to maintain thread integrity.
Hose clamps are recommended with the installation.
• Pressure rating: 1600kPa (6 - 50mm) 1200kPa (65mm) 1000kPa (80 - 100mm).
• Maximum operating temperature +60°C.
• Fittings are weather, termite, fungi and bacteria resistant. * 350KPA - “NMHT100 / 08371307100”
UV Stabilised - Will continue to perform, even in harsh sunlight conditions.
Long BSPT Threads - Better engagement with opposing threads.
Innovative Design - Fittings are weather, termite, fungi and bacteria resistant.
Potable Water Standard Materials - Manufactured from materials that meet potable water standards.
Full Flow - Minimum head loss to installation.
BSP sealing threads should be joined with Teflon thread tape or an appropriate sealing compound.
• All threaded pipe work should be adequately supported with thrust blocks if necessary.
• Hose clamps are recommended