Poly Threaded Hex Nipple 1/4" BSP (8mm) Guyco
GUYCO Threaded Fittings are designed and manufactured for Australian conditions.
Precision heavy duty BSPT threads reduce potential spiral leakage and convenient hexagonal design allows for simple installation and minimises the use of tools.
A strong durable construction made from Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon ensures the products are fit for purpose and suitable for use with potable water.
Commonly used in Hardware, Irrigation, Plumbing, Agri-business and industrial applications of non-volatile fluids, where a cost effective long life fitting is required.
• Pressure rating: 1600kPa (6 - 50mm) 1200kPa (65mm) 1000kPa (80 - 100mm).
• Maximum operating temperature +60°C.
• Fittings are weather, termite, fungi and bacteria resistant. * 350KPA - “NMHT100 / 08371307100”
UV Stabilised - Will continue to perform, even in harsh sunlight conditions.
Long BSPT Threads - Better engagement with opposing threads.
Innovative Design - Fittings are weather, termite, fungi and bacteria resistant.
Potable Water Standard Materials - Manufactured from materials that meet potable water standards.
Full Flow - Minimum head loss to installation.
BSP sealing threads should be joined with Teflon thread tape or an appropriate sealing compound.
• All threaded pipe work should be adequately supported with thrust blocks if necessary.
• Hose clamps are recommended